CLUBHOUSE MASTER PLANNING
Our Private Club Master Plan is a proven process of quantitative and qualitative information gathering, comprehensive planning offering multiple options, solution qualification and complete presentation assuring membership approval.
By presenting a comprehensive Master Plan which clearly answers the three fundamental questions…What are we doing? How much will it cost? How will we pay for it? …we guide members to an informed decision to approve a capital plan that will allow for their club’s future success through enhancing the member experience, expanding membership and increasing revenues.
Our recently completed Private Club Master Plans include:
- Fairmount Country Club Approved by Membership November 2016
- North Hempstead Country Club Approved by Membership November 2016
- Oakley Country Club Approved by Membership December 2017
- Trenton Country Club, Trenton, NJ Approved by Membership August 2017
- Upper Montclair Country Club Approved by membership November 2016
- Worcester Club, Worcester, MA Approved by Board of Governors October 2017